Mimosa’s and vaping? What a great tasting flavor profile to include in a vape cartridge! Besides the famous bubbly brunch drink, Mimosa is also the name of a Hybrid cannabis strain that has uplifting and motivating properties and the tastes of citrus and berry fruits. That’s exactly what the tastes and aroma of this vapor embody. In addition, this cartridge has a whopping 940mg Delta 8 distillate out of a 1 gram formula. The D8 comes from hemp plants, but this cannabinoid exhibits some nice psychoactive properties. Based on user feedback, D8 can cause people to feel uplifted, yet relaxed, and at peace all at once. Hence the popularity and rise in interest in D8-THC vaping products. With this vape cart, you get to experience the effects, whatever they may be for you, quickly, through the fast-acting delivery method of inhalation.
Finding a high-quality, insanely tasty, Delta 8 vape cartridge has never been easier thanks to Elev8ted Labs’ lineup of carts. The company sources organically grown hemp, has its products tested by independent, third-party labs for purity and potency, and infuses solvent-free, botanical terpenes into the formula. It doesn’t get much better than that. Well, it does because you’re about to learn about the cart’s flavor profile. And that’s one juicy topic. With Wedding Cake inspired terpenes, this vape cartridge produces vapor that tastes and smells like a sweet and tangy dessert and features earthy and spicy notes. Also, the potency is a thing of beauty too, with approximately 940mg of Delta 8 THC distillate and the remaining 60mg (out of the 1 gram cart) comes from the terpenes.
Elev8ted Labs Vape Cartridge has a lot of good things going for it. We’ll start with the most obvious (based on the product name) and that’s the infusion of Purple Punch inspired terpenes. These terps come from botanical sources but they have the same ratio, aka terpene profile, as this fabulous cannabis strain. Therefore, you can anticipate flavors that are fruity, sour, berry-like, along with a hint of honey to sweeten the deal. In addition, there’s a clean, lab-tested source of hemp in this cart. More specifically, there’s 94% Delta 8 THC distillate in this 1 gram cart. And it’s undergone thorough testing that includes checking for pesticides, residual solvents, heavy metals, microbial, and mycotoxins. All of which showed non-detectible levels.
Vaping with Delta 8 has never been more fun, potent, and tasty thanks to this beautiful creation by Elev8ted Labs. For starters, there’s a heavy-hitting dose of hemp-derived Delta 8 THC, with 94% or more of the cartridge consisting of D8 distillate. The remaining amount comes from the botanical terpenes. These terps are non-GMO and solvent-free and were sourced from an R&D company based in Israel. They are super high in quality, and in fact, they mirror the terpene profile of the Cherry Kush strain. With this particular line-up of terps, fruity, earthy, and pungent flavors dominate the cart followed by a hint of pine. To get vaping with this product, simply twist it onto a vape battery and take an inhale.
Elev8ted Labs infuses berry, fruity, and honey flavors into its Delta 8 vape cartridge using a specific selection of botanical terpenes. The terpenes are inspired by the Hybrid cannabis strain, Blueberry Cookies, known for its epic flavor profile and euphoric and relaxing high. In addition to its sweet blueberry flavors, it offers sour notes and hints of vanilla. Depending on the voltage setting you select on your battery, you may or may not experience these subtle tastes. Although it has a mouth-watering terpene profile, let’s not forget about another incredible feature of this product — its Delta 8 content. There’s approximately 940mg of this mildly intoxicating cannabinoid sourced from hemp. This is one potent dose, making the beneficial effects of D8 and the botanical terpenes noticeable to those who vape it.
Elev8ted Labs Delta 8 Vape Cartridge features a super high potency of the cannabinoid known as Delta 8 THC. The vape oil consists of approximately 940mg of D8 distillate, which makes up about 94% of the total content in the 1 gram cart. The other 6% or so, consists of botanical terpenes that mirror the terpene profile of the juicy, tropical strain — Pineapple Haze. With these specific terpenes, the oil inside the cart will produce a vapor that tastes like ripe, sweet, and citrusy pineapples. And when your battery is set on a low voltage, you might be able to get a hint of vanilla and cinnamon too. Furthermore, this vape cart is free of additives and agents, providing a more smooth draw, while also preserving the potency and keeping the divine flavor profile in-tact.